My “rough draft” into the blogging world
I have always enjoyed reading other people’s blogs – finding a new recipe to try for dinner, looking up a review on a product I was teetering on buying or planning my next vacation, yet never “took the plunge” myself. But here we are!
SO, a little about me:
- I was born in Texas and am a huge Longhorns fan – hook ‘em!
- I graduated from Radford University and was a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha
- Wine is my drink of choice, 99.8% of the time it’s Cab Sav
- I’ve had pets my entire life, all rescues
- That cute Boston pictures above is Eugene, he is also a rescue and is my entire heart and soul
- I love to run recreationally, anything from a 5k to Half Marathon
- I typically, always, run in a pink Nike Golf Hat … and it slowly but surely became my identifier hence the blog name 🙂
My blog will be centered around running, training insights, products I love and hate and races I’ve checked off my list – but also splashes of dogs, wine, travel and house projects. Looking forward to this new journey xox
#BibRavePro #RescueDog #WineLover #CoffeeChat